1. YOUR BENEFITS
- Salary: Up to $1000 per month
- Free periodical general health check-up at international hospitals
- Official employee lunch allowance: 1M VND/month
- Earn at least 15-20 months of official salary/year
- Receive 100% solid salary, do not have to pay any costs
- The company pays all kinds of insurance
- Increase salary according to the company's regulations
- Bonus on holidays, Tet holidays
- Mid-year bonus, year-end bonus
- The company supports car deposit
2. APPLICATION CONDITIONS
- Minimum 6 months experience in similar position
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proficiency in Facebook ads, Google ads, Unity, Mintegral and other UA channels
- Analytical skills, data analysis, using Appsflyer or similar MMPs to make decisions
- Analytical, negotiation skills and sales oriented
- Pro-active, charismatic, professional, multi-tasking, motivated, organized and responsible person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, client-focused environment
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in English
3. YOUR MISSIONS
- Plan, execute, monitor, and optimize user accquistion across digital channels to maximize revenue and reach growth targets.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns of many game products
- Track KPIs and provide reports and performance analysis.
- Initiate and implement improvements and creative solutions to increase campaigns activity
- Creative analysis, A/B test experiment to maximize user accquisition volume
- Respond to changes in digital marketing and adapt to capitalize on new opportunities and trends
4. APPLICATION FORM
How to apply: Send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org with 01 self-introduction video. Help Sonat get to know you better by answering the following questions:
- Introduce yourself?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What impressed you about Sonat and decided to apply to the company?
- Where do you know the recruitment information?
- What kind of work environment are you looking for?
- What skills do you need to gather for the current position that you apply for?
- Do you consider yourself a high Leadership person? Why?
- Your desired growth path in the company (career path)
Send CV to email: email@example.com
Talent Management Department:
- Phone: 037 442 7589 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org